79CC MONSTER 90 COMPLETE BIKE ENGINE KIT – 4-STROKE
*** DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, THIS ITEM IS ON BACK-ORDER AND WILL BE SHIPPING OUT BY 08/20/19 ***
This monster is upgraded to make the overall size smaller. A Large 79cc engine with a CNC single speed transmission featuring a ⅝ shaft keyed centrifugal clutch. Replacing the on motor gas tank with a standard 2.0 lier frame mount tank. Also included is an upgraded exhaust adapter and chrome exhaust pipe, with this setup all 2 stroke pipes can be bolted up.
4 Stroke engine kits are very different from 2 stroke kits in many ways. Building a 4 stroke bike is a little more involved then the two strokes, the extra effort is worth it. Pull start engine, not push start like the 2 strokes. Overall this type of engine is more reliable with more power and torque. With some of the larger cc motors, the top speeds far exceed the 2 strokes. Since these motors are larger in cc they are also larger in size and weight. Almost all bicycles will need to use a wider crank setup to clear the motor, the stock arms and pedals will hit the motor when pedaled as a regular bike. One piece cranks will also require a bottom bracket conversion set as well (not included).
This style of the engine might need slight modification to the bikes and will not fit all frames.
Advantages of 4 Stroke Bicycle engine kits:
- Use straight gas (no mixing oil with gas)
- More Horsepower
- More Torque
- Quieter Engine
This complete kit includes:
- 78.5cc – 79cc 3HP OHV GasBike Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine
- Transmission for 78.5cc – 79cc OHV GasBike Horizontal Shaft Engines
- Heavy Duty Bicycle Mounting Kit for 78.5cc – 79cc or 212cc OHV Predator Horizontal Shaft Engines
- 79cc Muffler with Adapter – Chrome
- 2.0L Gas Tank
- Tank Switch
- Fuel Filter
- Fuel Line #2
- Transmission Cover
- Throttle Handle
- Throttle Cable – 50″
- 44 Tooth Sprocket
- Pineapple Bushing Kit
- 415 Heavy Duty Chain
- Idler Pullet Chain Tensioner with 2 Bolts
- Throttle Linkage
The construction and engineering on this unit have been upgraded for improved durability and service life. This tough gas engine features a durable cast iron cylinder that withstands wear and abuse, fuel shut off for safe transport and gas-saving overhead valves for a cooler, cleaner performance. The horizontal shaft design makes this an ideal all-purpose gas engine.
- Upgraded engineering and construction for improved lifespan
- Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear and abuse
- User-friendly controls for easy starting and operation
- Fuel shut off for safe transport
- Ball bearing support shaft for long life
- Recoil start
- Engine displacement: 78.5cc – 79cc
- Horsepower: 3 HP
- Maximum speed: 3600 RPM
- Maximum Torque: 3.5 ft. lbs. @ 2500 RPM
- Mounting pattern: 102mm L x 104mm W – 61.5mm W (4 in. L x 4.9 in. W – 2.4 in. W )
- Mounting type: Horizontal
- Shaft rotation direction: Counterclockwise
- Sound rating: 104 dB
- Start type: Recoil start
- Product Height: 8.5 in.
- Product Length: 12-1/4 in.
- Product Weight: 24.25 lbs / 11 kg
- Product Width: 11-1/2 in.
- Shaft length: 2.4 in. (60.1mm)
- Shipping Weight: 26 lbs
- Stroke length: 37 mm
- 79cc Transmission plate with complete sprocket and shaft assembly (Sprocket = 22T and 9T)
- 11 tooth, #415 sprocket Centrifugal Clutch
- Complete hardware for mounting the transmission plate on the engine (Screw thread size is 5/16-24)
- #415 Chain, 41 Link with a master link
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.